Wheely Wonderful Cycling near Ludlow
The best cycling in Herefordshire. Petchfield Farm is situated in the beautiful Teme valley – just 5 miles west of Ludlow. You can cycle on idyllic flat lanes … right into Wales if you want!. There are plenty of teashops, pubs, castles and best of all … hardly any cars.
- Safe cycling for all the family
- Quality 21 speed hybrid trail bikes ideal for country lanes
- Lightweight mountain bikes
- 21 speed “rapidfire” and front suspension (Trek hardtail)
- Well-researched route guides and maps showing teashops, pubs, places of interest and how to avoid hills (all included)
- Tandems and lightweight trailer bikes
- All bikes are fitted with special puncture-resistant “Slime”
- Safe customer parking at Petchfield Farm Quiet country lanes
- All our bikes are set up specifically for road and country lane cycling
Free cycling maps: all included, showing the best cycle routes, teashops, pubs, picnic spots and how to avoid the hills. You can also buy these maps from our website independently.
How to find and contact us
From Leominster take the A4110 north to Wigmore. At Wigmore turn right towards Ludlow (by the Oak Inn). Go through Leinthall Starkes. Petchfield Farm is half a mile after Leinthall Starkes on the right hand side.
- Address: Petchfield Farm, Elton, Ludlow SY8 2HJ
- Telephone: 01568 770755
- email: email@example.com