Westbrook Park, Little Hereford
Westbrook Park at Little Hereford, Ludlow, Shropshire, is nestled in a pretty orchard on the banks of the River Teme. It is a peaceful ‘get away from it all park’ easily accessible from the Midlands.
There is fishing along half a mile of the river and there are public footpaths throughout the valley. The park is just a few miles from the delightful town of Tenbury Wells and the castle town of Ludlow is just a short distance away.
- Flat orchard park of 60 full service touring pitches
- Spacious all-weather tourer/motorhome pitches
- All-service grass tent pitches
- Luxury heated facilities building
- Fishing along half a mile of riverbank
- Extensive dog walk and exercise area
- ‘The Roebuck |Inn’ family pub in nearby Brimfield
- Footpaths adjacent to park
Touring Caravans and Camping
Touring at Westbrook Park provides a choice of fully serviced grass or all-weather pitches with excellent showers and facilities.
How to find and contact us
Westbrook Park is located just off the A456 at Little Hereford.
- Address: Westbrook Park, Lynch Lane, Little Hereford, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 4AU
- Telephone: 01584 711280
- email: email@example.com