Getting to Leominster
Leominster is located in Herefordshire, in an area known as the Marches, where the English and Welsh borderlands meet.
- By Road: Leominster is situated on a crossroads of the A44 and A49 and within an hours drive of the M5 and M50 motorways.
- By Bus: Leominster Bus Station is situated on Dishley Street. Local buses connect from Ludlow and Hereford and the nearest National Express stop is in Hereford. For information on buses please visit the Traveline Website
- By Train: Leominster is on the Transport for Wales “Marches” railway line between South Wales and Manchester/North Wales and is served by a regular hourly service. For connections to London, change at Hereford or Newport (S. Wales). Change at Hereford for connections to Birmingham. For further information, please visit the Transport for Wales website.
- By Air: The nearest international airports are located at Birmingham (63 miles), Cardiff (83 miles), Bristol (83 miles) and Manchester (115 miles). Shobdon Airfield (approx 10 miles) caters for small and light aircraft.
- By Sea: Nearest sea ports are Fishguard (132 miles) and Holyhead (161 miles).
How to Find Leominster
A Google Map has been embedded on this page and is a 3rd party provided service and may not be fully accessible. If you require further help with getting location information please contact us.