Hereford Steampunk Experience
Hereford Steampunk is back!
The Waterworks Museum is very pleased to be hosting the Hereford Steampunk Experience again after a two-year gap. As well as an exciting range of attractions, there’ll be a prize of a Sam Deacon art print to the ‘Best Steampunk Outfit’.
Saturday 9th April
11am to 6.30pm
Tickets available on the door. Adults £10, free admission for children under 16, no concessions.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of a Victorian waterworks with all steam and other engines working, as well as a mobile steam engine display
- Be entertained by family magician, juggler and escapologist Greg Chapman
- Take part in teapot racing in the Hereford Steampunk Experience Teapot Time-Trial Championship 2022, with the chance to remotely operate a powered teapot driven around a track by a dodo!
- Watch the Steampunk Tea-Duelling ceremony
- Browse the Steampunk artisan stalls
- View spectacular artwork from local artist Sam Deacon
- Listen to the fabulous Pearl Lake Ukulele Group
- Meet the museum volunteer demonstrating blacksmith skills
- Take part in children’s activities: the Frog Trail, Firefighting Quiz and Story of Water Quiz
- Enjoy food from the crepe stall Crepehappy and the hot food stall
- Relax with coffee and cake in the café