Locations of Car Parks in Leominster
Car Parking in Leominster
For full information on Car Parking in Leominster, including costs, please visit the following website: Herefordshire Council Leominster Car Parks
Pay & Display Car Parks – Short Stay
- Central Area, Burgess Street, Leominster HR6 8EP
- Etnam Street Car Park, Etnam Street, Leominster HR6 8AE
Pay & Display Car Parks – Long Stay
- Broad Street Car Park, Arkwright Close, Leominster HR6 8DD
- Dishley Street Car Park, Dishley Street, Leominster HR6 8NY
Free On Street Car Parking
Free on street parking (up to one hour):
- Broad Street, Leominster HR6 8BT
- Corn Square, Leominster HR6 8LR
- Rainbow Street, Leominster HR6 8DQ
Coaches can drop off and park in the Broad Street Car Park.
Disabled badge holders are entitled to three hours free parking in our pay and display car parks. You must display a valid badge and clock correctly. If you need more than three hours, you can buy a ticket to give extra time, but you mustn’t exceed the car park’s maximum stay.
Many council car parks have dedicated disabled spaces which allow extra room, but disabled badge holders can park in any space designated for cars.